Make the most of these summer days with some fun and engaging activities your kids will love. If you need ideas, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites. Do just one or two, or try all 20 for a memorable and educational summer. For more ideas, visit our Summer Fun and Learning Pinterest board.
20 Ways to Have the Best Summer Ever
- Be a happy camper. Learn about the benefits of summer camp, then find the perfect one for your kids.
- Keep students’ brains engaged with a simple at-home science experiment.
- Show off your musical talent for a chance to win big.
- Build, play, and learn with LEGOs.
- Hit the road! Stay engaged along the way with fun travel learning games.
- Play tourist at home by visiting educational or historical points of interest near you. For an educational experience without even leaving the house, try taking a virtual field trip.
- Stay sharp this summer with brain-training games.
- Pen your masterpiece. Use these writing prompts to get you started.
- Learn a new skill. How about app development?
- Don’t be a couch potato. Spend some time getting active.
- Do a DIY project.
- Build the perfect summer reading list.
- Sharpen your math skills with a fun and engaging math game.
- Have a movie night. Try a historical movie, or an adaptation of one of your favorite books.
- Get inspired by an amazing student story.
- Discover a new source for free learning games.
- Play fun summer reading games.
- Harness the learning power of your kids’ favorite video game.
- Start planning for the future.
- Remember to leave time for relaxation. You deserve a break.
What are your favorite summer activities? Leave us a comment below.