There are many reasons for choosing to attend a public school at home, and this year’s I Love Public School at Home Contest offers families the opportunity to share their reason. Maybe you’re a military family on the move, or your child is an athlete in training, or needs to work at his or her own pace. Whatever the reason, now’s your chance to share the impact a K12-powered education has had on your family by creating and submitting a video telling us why you love public school at home. And just for entering, you’ll receive a FREE T-shirt! Here’s an example of what we’re looking for:
Read the important details about the contest below and, when your student is ready to enter, simply visit stories.k12.com to complete the form and upload a video about why you love public school at home.
I Love Public School at Home Contest Details:
- Submissions MUST communicate why your family/student/parent loves public school at home.
- Submissions MUST contain a video.
- The contest is open to students from kindergarten through 12th grade who attend a K12-powered school.
- All participants who submit a video will receive an “I Love Public School at Home” t-shirt.
- All contestants’ videos will be featured in an online gallery.
- All submissions must be received at stories.k12.com by 5 PM (ET) Wednesday, March 28.
- Read the complete details and contest rules.
- Video: What Kids Say Makes Their School Awesome?
- Why Online Education?
- 7 Compelling Benefits of Online Learning
- A Day in the Life of an Online Student
- A Day in the Life of an Online Teacher
- Why the Online Student Stereotypes Are Wrong
- Why Online Learning Works Well for College-Bound Students
- How Advanced Students Go Further with Online Learning
- Online Schooling Proves Successful for Military Children
- Online Learning Provides Appropriate, Individualized Academic Challenge
- Former Homeschool Students Advance with Online Learning
- Class Acts: Online Education Graduates