In this Stride K12 science activity, learn about the different aquatic biomes around the world. Discover all of Stride K12 science courses!
The Earth Science curriculum builds on the natural curiosity of students. By connecting them to the beauty of geological history, the amazing landforms around the globe, the nature of the sea and air, and the newest discoveries about our universe, it gives students an opportunity to relate to their everyday world. Students will explore topics such as:
- Fundamentals of geology, oceanography, meteorology, and astronomy
- Earth’s minerals and rocks
- Earth’s interior
- Plate tectonics, earthquakes, volcanoes, and the movements of continents
- Geology and the fossil record
- Oceans and the atmosphere
- The solar system and the universe
Explore all of the K12 courses available to parents and homeschoolers on the K12 courses website!