Bullying Prevention Awareness Campaign
Bullying can be a significant problem for kids. Unlike teasing or sarcastic joking, bullying can leave emotional scars, and sometimes even physical injuries. Sadly, many bullied students earn lower grades or avoid school entirely because of their experiences.
During the month of October, K12 promoted a Zero Bullying campaign to promote bullying awareness and prevention. View the posts below from the many concerned kids and parents who supported this anti-bullying cause.
Learning Liftoff offers a number bullying prevention resources and articles including:
- 6 Ways to Prevent Bullying Behavior
- Finding a Solution to Schoolyard Bullying
- The Link between Karate and Bullying
- Bullying Infographic: Two Paths of a Bullied Student
- Class Acts of 2014: A Bullying Victim Turned Advocate
- Tips to Address and Stop Bullying
- 5 Times Hollywood Took a Stance on Bullying
- Freedom from Bullying Gives Rise to Academic Excellence
- 5 Tips to Prevent Cyberbullying
- 5 Ways Bullying Affects Students
- Online Learning: A Bullying Refuge
- 10 Inspirational Life Quotes for a Confidence Boost